The Lake Asbury Lake Lot Owners Association, Inc. (LALLOA) is a all volunteer board responsible to do any and all things necessary to promote the general welfare of the members of this association and to safeguard the lakes.
LAOLLA aids and cooperates with members in the enforcement of By-Laws, Covenants and Restrictions.
LALLOA has the responsibility to collect annual dues as defined in the Lake Asbury Lake Lot Owners By Laws
(Article II Section 10a and Article VI Section 1).
Currently, the association is collecting annual dues of $50 as well as any delinquent fees. Annual dues are collected
January 1st of each year and are considered delinquent/late if not postmarked by February 28th.
LALLOA also provides Plan Review for new construction, structural improvements/changes to the owner’s property, docks and boat houses or construction of a new appurtenant structure.
The Board of Directors currently convenes on the third
Monday of each month at 6:30 pm in the Lake Asbury
Board Member’s Specific Tasks:
- Operate LALLOA in a fiscally responsible manner
- Be Responsive to the general needs and issues of
- Distribute Keys to the Ramp Gates
- Distribute Decals for boats, jet skis, canoes, kayaks
and tow vehicles
- Maintain Common Properties (i.e. lights, mowing,
fence and lock repairs)
- Maintain Boat Ramps and Docks at Ramps on
South and North Lakes
Note: a recent rebuild of the South Lake ramp cost $8,000.
- Maintain Insurance on Lakes and Board members
- Maintain and ensure LALLOA is compliant with Florida 720 Statues
Lake Asbury Lake Lot Owners’
282-A Branscomb Road
Green Cove Springs, Fl 32043
Board of Directors:
|Bryan Ruiz||Vice Chairman|
|Kay Manly||Treasurer||(904) 282-3143|
|Russ Jones||Board Member|